Re: F10 NFS Install Query

John Austin wrote:
Hi

Previous versions of Fedora just needed the .iso file
on the server for an NFS install

For F10 I needed to mount the file in loopback and copy the contents of
the DVD to a separate directory before
anaconda could find it - is this a bug or a feature?

Does anyone know if NFS exporting a loop mounted file
is possible.  I could not see it when I tried this.

I did not want to fiddle with my main server too much
Would the nohide option in /etc/exports do the trick ?

John

I have done that before with non-iso filesystem in a file,
it has been a while though.

One thing to remember is you have to exportfs -r again after you
have mounted the ISO, otherwise only the underlying empty directory
is being exported from the original exportfs run.