Playing CDs in F10 fails

Hi,

after upgrading to F10, any try to play music CDs fails with each player tool: rhythmbox, gmplayer, realplayer, ...

I have 2 kinds of cd drives: external USB and internal IDE. Both fail to play CD.

But if I copy any track to some directory, I can play such a wav file.

All F10 updates have been applied.

Somebody made similar experiences?

Regards
--

Joachim Backes <joachim backes rhrk uni-kl de>