Can one update from the KDE F10 Live disk ?

I'm running F8.   I spent the morning running F10 via the KDE Live CD.
It rocks.  Can I upgrade my F8 install to F10 using the KDE live CD or
do I need to download the install DVD ?

I started the "Install from Desktop" process using the KDE Live CD.  I
go to the part about selecting the partitions and it hadn't asked me
about the existing Fedora install.  This made me nervous so I quit.
When will it ask about the existing Linux install ?

Thanks