F-10 system-config-network problem

I've just installed from the F10 live cd. It did not ask me for the network setup information, I may have missed something with the sun shining in on the screen?

But I should be able to set it up with system-config-network. I can enter the data without a problem but it insists on changing the subnet mask to 192.168.1.1?

Should be     192.168.1.7

Sub. mask      255.255.255.0

Def. gw        192.169.1.1

I save it and it comes up wrong.

Nothing is changed in the hardware, F9 worked without a problem on it a couple of hours ago.

Any idea?

Bob