Re: add to list

Kevin J. Cummings wrote:
> Ed Greshko wrote:
>> subscribe or unsubscribe
>
> If he's not on the list already, he's going to have to read your
> response in an archive....   B^)

Which is why I did Cc: him.  Strange that the Cc: line didn't show up in
the email posted to the list.   Included the list to indicated someone
did help the poor fellow.  FWIW,  he did respond to me with a reply
containing only my message and nothing else.   :-(

--
I appoint you ambassador to Fantasy Island!!!