Re: F10 nfs installs

Frank Cox wrote:
On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 11:52:56 +1300
Clint Dilks <clintd scms waikato ac nz> wrote:

I cant remember the specific details myself but I believe the release notes mention some changes you need to make if you are doing NFS based installs so you may want to check there.

I checked earlier and just did so again.  I don't see anything there that's
applicable. It tells me how to create a live-cd flash drive, but that's not
what I had in mind.

Are you using PXE ?

It was this that I was referring to

       2.1.3. Installation related issues

         2.1.3.1. PXE booting from a |.iso|

When PXE booting and using a |.iso| file mounted via NFS for the installation media, add *|method=nfsiso:server:/path|* to the command line. This is a new requirement.