Re: F10 nfs installs

I had exactly the same problem. The instructions for "NFS Installation and Setup" are apparently incomplete. If you look at the instructions for "Installation from a Hard Drive", however

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f10/en_US/sn-installing-from-harddrive.html

they say that "the install.img file from within the ISO files must be copied to a directory named 'images'" inside the directory with the ISO files. I tried that, and the installation proceeded. (And that's with an NFS server running OpenSolaris.) I'm using separate CD-ROM ISOs btw, not the DVD ISO.

(Unfortunately, when I tried to boot the newly installed system, I got the following message: "Kernel panic - not syncing". I don't know what that's about.)

Frank Cox wrote:
On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 11:52:56 +1300