Re: Fedora 10 x86_64 install issues, bugzilla?

Paul W. Frields wrote:

There used to be a "Release Notes" button in Anaconda.  However, very
few people used it, and the amount of code that we had to carry in the
installer image to support it (like an HTML viewer) was large and
unwieldy, especially hurting people who were trying to download a
minimal image to install over a network/the Internet.

Must be people like me. ;-)

I won't bother putting in a bugzilla. Actually, once I read the release notes, I got a few pieces of interest out of them.

The install went smooth as silk with the ext4 on the command line. The remodelling is going to be a chore for a while though.

Thanks for your help.