Re: does the DVD ISO for F10 ever change?

On Wed, 2008-11-26 at 11:12 -0700, stan wrote:
> eg  rpm -qa > package-list.txt
>
> Edit this to make it a shell script with yum and run it.
>
> eg yum -y update  package name on each line.

An improvement could be to modify your package list text file to change
the line feeds to blank spaces, then feed that to one yum command.  A
problem with that *may* be if the list was very long.

Of course, if your next upgrade is an install, you could give that
package list to anaconda, and let it handle it.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.5-41.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.