Re: Fedora 10 x86_64 install issues, bugzilla?

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

+1

<rant>
I hate the increasing use of HTML docs instead of man pages. In old Unix
systems, man pages were concise, accurate and complete. Now we have
bloated, inaccurate, incomplete documentation that is hard to read and
hard to search. Large subsystems such as KDE have essentially no man
pages at all so you can't even read the docs without running a GUI.

I just updated Evolution, and by far the largest rpm was the help docs.
47 Megs for a set of poorly-indexed online help pages that doesn't even
cover all the features and has a barely functional search system, in
around 8 languages!
</rant>

poc

Hah. Go check out gimp-help.