Re: any program / script to connect to router to check status

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 21:37:28 -0500 (EST)
chloe K <chloekcy2000 yahoo ca> wrote:

> Hi
>
>   Any program to connect to router to check status
>
>   I would like to output eg: sh int to file

I could swear I once setup a cron job to check my router and
send me mail if the IP address changed, but I can't seem to
find the script anymore. I believe I used lynx with the
-auth option to pass in the password the router's web
interface wanted, saved the lynx output to a file, and
parsed out the IP addr with perl. Something similar
is probably possible with curl as well.