Thumbs up for F9 -> F10 using preupgrade

Just wanted to share a success story using preupgrade. Although the
download took quite a while everything went smoothly. My only question
now is: Do I need to worry about the left over .fc9 packages? I've
tried yum reinstall on them to get the .fc10 packages but doesn't seem
to work. I even tried rpm -e on one but when I did a yum install it
still picked up the .fc9 package.

Should I just ignore them?

Thanks,
Richard