HELP (RPM - what package a file is from)

I posted this question several hours ago, but it has never shown up on
the list,- here we go again...

How do I find out what RPM package a given file is from?
I know I knew how to do this at one time, but Ive reread the RPM
MAN page 3 times and I cant find the right magic.

In particular, I would like to know what package

	/usr/bin/htmlview

is in, so I can load that package in the OS in a different partition.
--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg dwf com