Not able to Login to F10

Hi List,
           I installed F10 in text mode from F10 DVD. Graphical mode
was giving issues, like sometimes system was freezing and on other
occasions I was just able to move the mouse cursor.
Installation went fine but when booted, I encountered same problem. I
could not see anything on console, though there was a progress bar at
the bottom of the screen going from left corner to right corner. I am
able to see login screen sometimes and on other occasions screen is
blur. Sometimes mouse gets stuck.
I was able to login once, but GUI freezed, though I was able to move
mouse cursor. After this, my login screen is not at all responsive. It
is showing me two option. reboot or shutdown but I am not able to do
any.

Till yesterday my F9 works like charm with full yum updates.

Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.