Fedora (DVD release) install from USB thumbdrive?

Hello,

I successfully created a Live version of fedora 10 onto my 8GB USB
thumbdrive.  It works flawlessly.

However, I prefer a full blown version of Fedora 10 (DVD release)
available for my installs from the USB drive.

How do I install the DVD version of Fedora 10 to my thumbdrive? Since
I do lot of installs on various computers, installing it from a thumb
drive is much more convenient since none of the boxes have DVD drives
and I rather not carry a external USB drive and DVD for install.

Thanks for any help,
Steve