Firefox can't find URL's

FC10- i386

Firefox can't find URL's, If I type in rpmfusion.org or http://rpmfusion.org it says it can't find Server at rpmfusion.org, if I type in Google search "rpmfusion" it takes me to the Search site for rpmfusion.

If I type in lxer.com, linuxtoday.com, it can't find those Servers either. I type in both URLs in a FC8/Firefox
and it can find these Servers

It can find yahoo.com, fox.com, redhat.com
Why is Firefox pick and choosey on which website it wants to goto.