eeepc 901 F10 live wirelss down after sleep

Hi!

I've booted up the F10 live CD on my eeepc 901 and started configuring
it (as practice for after I do a real install onto the machine.).

It's amazing how many things "just work". Great job, Fedora people!

I did encounter one problem though. I installed the rt2860 wireless
package from RPM Fusion, and got it working with little difficulty.
After allowing the machine to go to sleep (closed lid), when it
comes back up the wireless doesn't restart.

Suggestions welcome!

--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex fcshome stoneham ma us -----------------------------