Re: FC10 : x86_64 network does not start at startup

After download the updates to fc10 the network configurations file (ifcfg-eth0 - ether and ifcfg-wlan0 wireless) has been changed:

The changed line:

from

NM_CONTROLLED=YES

NM_CONTROLLED=NO

I hope helped you.

Regards,

Iarly Selbir ( Ski0s )

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 2:42 PM, lostson <lostson lostsonsvault org> wrote:
On Thu, 2008-11-27 at 15:38 +0100, E.D. Grootjans wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> By the update from FC8 to FC9 i did got the following network problem.
>
> The ethernet connection did not correctly startup at boot.
> At every new boot the internet connection status was down
>
> When i started it with support-> network -> activated it started.
>
> I hoped that this problem was solved in FC10- because more people did
> mention it.
> But also in FC10 my network interface is down after a startup.
>
> What do i have to do to fix this.
>
> ( I have this only in the x86_64 and not with the i386 version on
> another computer)
>
> Erik

 I get the exact same thing and have not found a way around it yet.
--
LostSon

http://lostsonsvault.org