F-10 text install, now want GUI

For whatever reason, a system that I installed F-10 on didn't like the
display and had to be installed via text mode. Now I want to go back
and try to get X working. In the past, system-config-display would get
me started. What is the process with F-10? I thought I'd look at a
working F-10 system but I don't seem to even have /etc/X11/xorg.conf.

Fwiw, F-8 was installed and working fine on this system before.

--
C Lance Moxley
http://moxley.us/