What is the name of the wireless management widget in F10 KDE Live ?

I tested F10 KDE Live yesterday before updating to F10.   It had a nice
wireless management tool in the system tray.  I liked it.

I've now upgraded to F10 and I don't have that wireless management tool.
When I click on the panel and select Add Widgets... I don't see any
wireless tools for me to install.

So... what is the name of the wireless management tool in F10 KDE Live ?

Thanks