FC10: keep active eth0 and DSL in Network Manager

Hi,
I wonder why it seems impossible (in FC10) to simultaneously have a
wired local network (eth0) and a DSL (pppoe) with Network Manager.

In fact, Network Manager allows me to select only one of them at time.

Until FC9, I used to use the classic "network" service instead of
"NetworkManager" and it was possible to have both connections active.

Where am I wrong?

Cheers

-- Marco