Re: gvim syntax highlighting on FC9

Gary Stainburn wrote:
On Thursday 27 November 2008 16:13:45 Gary Stainburn wrote:
Hi folks.

In my php files I have either at the top or the bottom of the file the
following:

<? // vim: ft=php nowrap ai et

It looks like the whole line is ignored because the nowrap, ai and et are also ignored

I don't have a direct answer for you, but this sounds like an option is being set or unset that wasn't before. Did you copy over your .vimrc?

There is a usenet group called comp.editors where a lot of very knowledgeable vim users hang out. Like all usenet groups it is slowly dying because of spamming and blogs, but you could ask your question there.