KVM + QEMU --> Vista sound

I installed Windows Vista under KVM/QEMU (initially F9, now F10), but Windows does not detect the sound. I had the Install audio set up initially, but Vista does not detect the sound. Previously I had Windows XP under Virtualbox.

The only reason I use Windows is to test out virtualization since most everything I do exists under Linux.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf blu org>
Boston Linux and Unix