Re: Is there a way to put an application icon in the "tray" ?

Em Qui 27 Nov 2008, Anne Wilson escreveu:
> On Thursday 27 November 2008 17:56:53 Linuxguy123 wrote:
> > So... next question... If I remove the task manager widget from the
> > panel, where do apps go when I minimize them ?  Or do I need a
> > second panel for that ?
>
> That one I can't answer :-)  I'm not brave enough to try it :-)
>
> I guess you would be able to put it back, if necessary.  But how
> you'd reach your minimized apps I've no idea.

The minimized applications would not be visible, but would be accessible
using ALT+TAB. You can add a task manager widget to any panel you like.
Now that auto-hide is back, perhaps you would like to create a
retractable panel with the task manager widget in it.

[]'s
Marcelo