CPU clock is at 100%...

Earlier I posted about my CPU usage being at 100%. It turned out that
it wasn't, but I knew that something was slowing my computer down. I
figured out that it was my CPU clock which is at a maximum 800mhz is
being used up completely. It is not supposed to be like this is it? If
there is anyway to fix it that would be great.