Flash broken in F10 :-(

Looks like flash is an on-and-off proposition in F10. Mostly off. The only videos that plays reliably for me are video clips on foxnews.com. If I find an older web page with a relatively old Youtube link, that seems to also play correctly. Links to currnet videos on www.youtube.com, hulu.com; and cnn.com videos play with no sound. Also, after a few seconds the sound-free video stops, while the rest of the clip keeps buffering. Firefox eventually hangs, and has to be force-killed.

Anyone else has better luck with Flash. I'm using the latest version of Adobe's Flash plugin, the 10.0.12.36-release, and Adobe seemed to have wiped all older versions of the plugin off their download page.