My nvidia driver for 2.6.27.5-117 has a problem...

I've got a problem with my nvidia driver for kernel 2.6.27.5-117.   I
first noticed it when I got a gl related error while trying to run
FlightGear.

How would I troubleshoot this and where would I report it ?   Is it a
Fedora issue ?  A kernel issue ?  Nvidia ?

I've got the output from the Xorg logs if anyone wants to see.  From a
user point of view, everything looks fine until I try to run a GL
application.

Thanks