Re: My nvidia driver for 2.6.27.5-117 has a problem...

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 16:40:32 -0500
Linuxguy123 <linuxguy123 gmail com> wrote:

> How would I troubleshoot this and where would I report it ?   Is it a
> Fedora issue ?  A kernel issue ?  Nvidia ?

To troubleshoot this issue you need to be able to reproduce it without the
proprietary Nvidia driver.  If you can do this then you can go further.

Otherwise all you can do is report it to Nvidia.  Nobody but Nvidia can help
you in this situation.