Re: F10 Post install encrypt partition issue

On Thu, 2008-11-27 at 08:12 -0800, Mike Cloaked wrote:
> In addition I would like to be able to set the same password to unlock
> the /opt partition as for the / partition with a single request for
> the one password during the boot process.

Yes, I got annoyed by multiple password requests for the same password.
There ought to be an option somewhere for it use the same one several
times over.  I resolved that issue, on Fedora 9, by using LVM.  The
entire LVM container was encrypted, so all the partitions inside it are
unlocked in one go.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.5-41.fc9.i686