fc10 - Logon Display filtering

Hi all,

Just installed a x64 fc10 and noticed that I could no longer filter out
users from the login screen.  In fc8 and below I could have multiple
users set up but only one or two showing on the login screen.  Is this
option gone or is there a way to continue using it.

Also, what happened to the option of being able to see each process
started during boot time.  I liked being able to see what was being
started and any error messages.

Thanks,

Greg Ennis