Re: fc10 - Logon Display filtering

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 22:41:41 -0600,
  "Gregory P. Ennis" <PoMec PoMec Net> wrote:

> Also, what happened to the option of being able to see each process
> started during boot time.  I liked being able to see what was being
> started and any error messages.

That still works. I am not sure how to control this, since when I upgraded
things kept working pretty much the way they had previously. I believe
there is a quiet option for the kernel in your grub.conf config file
that you don't want. I am not sure how plymouth plugins are selected,
but uninstalling them may be one way to do this.