Re: F10 Firefox 3.0.4 - text entry field ugliness/corruption

On Thu, 2008-11-27 at 21:32 -0500, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> I think I figured it out. This happens if your default Gnome theme specifies
> a non-white background for text entry fields. If you switch to a Gnome theme
> with white text entry fields, this fugliness goes away.

Not here. My Gnome theme is already set to have white text entry fields.

> You can do this by opening firefox, then opening the theme switcher,

It sounds like you are talking about a Firefox theme switcher, but I
think you actually mean the Gnome theme switcher? I can't find one in
Firefox. In any case, no luck here.