Fedora 9 "Cannon Display This Video Mode"

After installed Fedora, I may set screen resolution to high(can't remember it) after click apply,

now i m stuck at a screen that says
"Cannon Display This Video Mode"
"Optimum Resolution 1280x1024 60Hz"

I cant get by this screen, I cant even change my moniter settings from this screen
I rebooted and went to the F2 set up screen to change my moniter settings and still it did nothing.

I have no clue how to fix this.

I did this for root and a routine user. please offer some fix