vfat partition changes to read-only

Hi,

  I am trying to mount a vfat partition as RW for users. I have it setup in fstab and when I first boot the system it works OK (I can delete files on the file system).

I then run firefox (which has its profile info stored on the partition via a sym link) and the file system becomes read only.

Is this a HAL issue? How do I stop this behavior?

Thanks,

Ken

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=307039&topic_id=64543&forum=10#forumpost307039
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame dev null3 verizon net