Re: How do I burn a Fedora 10 ISO image to a DVD?

(1) download to the same directory the sha1sum and make a file out of it say shasum.txt
(2) run: sha1sum -c shasum.txt
if no errors

may have to yum install sha1sum

(3) K3b or nautilus
(4) drag the iso DVD image to the lower window
answer question with "burn directly"
hit start or burn

to make things simple you may verify by:
(1) copy dvd image back to some directory and use diff with the original file
(2) also boot to this dvd and there is media verify that does not alter your drive if you stop here