Re: Problem Keeping System Time Accurate

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 13:54:04 -0500
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com> wrote:

> If
> you have XP and Linux setting and resetting the clock, you *will* have an issue
> eventually, so you should decide which way you want to run and live with it.

Yea, I finally decided as infrequently as I run Windows, to just tell XP
it was in GMT timezone and disable automatically adjust clock for DST. Then
I could run linux with system clock set to UTC and have the time work right
on the system I use the most.