Re: Flash broken in F10 :-(

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 2:15 AM, Paul Black <paul+fedora saturnine org uk> wrote:
I wrote:
> > Anyone else has better luck with Flash.
>
> I did after "yum install libcurl.i386"

Actually, this won't be the problem you're having (since you seem to
have it working some of the time - my problem was on 64-bit and flash
just crashed the browser straight away due to the missing library).

--
Paul

I would suggest you try the x86_64 beta version of Flash 10... it is working flawlessly for me.