Re: Warning: rpmfusion nvidia driver needs a special xorg.conf setup.

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 12:29:35 -0500
Linuxguy123 <linuxguy123 gmail com> wrote:

> Right now I am unsure if the xorg or nvidia xorg.conf configuration
> tools will put both these lines in the xorg.conf file.  I doubt they do,
> actually.

I thought that was among the things the livna-config-display script
did (or as I guess they now renamed it nvidia-config-display)?

Certainly when I installed the rpmfusion drivers with no xorg.conf
at all, they created an xorg.conf that included the extra module
path info.