Re: F-10 set specific Xorg resolution

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 16:38:40 -0600
"C Lance Moxley" <clmoxley gmail com> wrote:

> What do I need to put in /etc/X11/xorg.conf to make it do a specific
> resolution and specific sync ranges?

You could try seeing if any of the nonsense in my web page helps:

http://home.att.net/~Tom.Horsley/easy-linux.html

The trouble is, it seems more and more like the latest versions
of X have gotten so snooty and known-it-all that they absolutely
refuse to use any kind of user supplied mode line, so it may be
impossible.