fc10 and loss of terminal interface ?

I installed an x64 fc10 yesterday and am still getting it setup with all
my old files.  I was surprised that I could not switch to a terminal
interface screen from the gui or the login screen.  Normally by pressing
<cntrl><alt>F1 through F6 we could use one of 6 separate terminal
interface screens, but these do not work on my fc10 box.

Is this gone or can I configure it to keep these 6 different screens.

Greg Ennis