Re: error while loading shared libraries

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008, Sam Varshavchik wrote:

Patrick Dupre writes:

Hello,

Trying to clone my machine (Fedora 7), I get errors like:
error while loading shared libraries ....
I made cp -a

Is it due to selinux like I read on the web ?

Maybe. Could be other reasons as well.

The permissions or the ownership on the files could be bad. Or you can be missing them, altogether.

I do not see anything wrong with the ownerships.
When I start in rescue mode, the machine start OK, ie, the fstab is
taken into account properly.

In my opinion, it is due to grub and probably lvm !

--
---
 Patrick DUPRÉ                      |   |