Re: Evolution and F10

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 08:34:08AM -0500, Ed Gurski wrote:
> In F10, as soon as the message is read, it disappears into it's
> respective folder and I loose the preview.

Evolution has always had that bug.  IMAP folders, right?  You can open a
Gnome bug on it but they'll just close it.

Yet another reason to never bother with Evolution.

--
 Marc Wilson |     Q: How many marketing people does it take to change a
 msw cox net |     light bulb?  A: I'll have to get back to you on that.