Re: [Fwd: FC9 + SSLVPN]

David Timms wrote:

edwardspl ita org mo wrote:

How can we setup and use VPN with Linux System ( eg : FC9 ) ?
Is there any best solution for this functon ?

Are you wanting to implement a ssl vpn server usinf F9 ?

Or are you wanting to connect fedora 9 to an ssl vpn server ?

DaveT.

Hello to you,

um...I want to setup FC9 as VPN Server...
It is running with NAT and DHCP Server now....
Is there good solution for it ?

Thanks !

Edward.