Re: How do I burn a Fedora 10 ISO image to a DVD?

    Björn> Did you perchance run the first command as one user and the
    Björn> second as another user? Each user account has its own
    Björn> keyring. Use "gpg --list-keys 4EBFC273" to verify that the
    Björn> key is there.

I think I may have done just that.

Anyway, all is sorted now - I have upgraded successfully (though it was
a bit hairy as the superblock for /boot got lost at some point).
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire