Re: using local imap as proxy

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 19:55:13 +0100
Christoph H__ger <choeger cs tu-berlin de> wrote:

> 1. sync local data with the remote imap account
> 2. sync local changes back to the remote account

I've just been setting up dovecot on my system and
saw something about an "imapsync" program go past
in my various web searches, but I don't know if it
can work to keep things in sync in both directions.

Or perhaps you could just run the offlineimap program
you mention in a cron job at rapid intervals?