"File descriptor 5 left open"

Now that I upgraded to F-10 on my main machine, I'm getting root email
from cron every time my tar-based backup runs.

    To: root XXX com
    Subject: Cron <root arbol> run-parts /etc/cron.hourly
    Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 04:46:54 -0800 (PST)

    /etc/cron.hourly/ZZZdo-backup:

    File descriptor 5 left open

This may be related to LVM.  One of the steps of the homegrown backup
process is to make an LVM snapshot partition and back that up instead
of the live filesystem.

Are other folks seeing this?  Is anyone else using snapshots?  (They
are pretty cool!)

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              http://www.full-steam.org/  (ipv6-only)
         You may need to config 6to4 to see the above pages.