Re: F10: The good and the bad

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 19:41:28 -0500
lanas <lanas securenet net> wrote:

> Was the kyum
> package dropped from development/distribution ?

Yea, PackageKit is the new rage. I find it irritating
myself, and disable it as soon as possible. You might
find kyum is still in the repos, just not installed
by default. I usually "yum install yumex" to get a
GUI package manager I can live with, but more and more
I just use the yum command line tool for everything.