locking down/securing Fedora/Redhat/centos servers

Hi...

Getting to a situation where a couple of my servers are going to have to be
setup to face the external net.. Need to find a couple of really good
resources, or to identify a couple of good people I can exchange emails with
to set this process up.

Given the nature of the bot apps, and everything else that's happening, this
can't be screwed up...

So, if you're in the security area regarding linux, let's talk!

Thanks

-bruce
bedouglas earthlink net