Re: Perl RPM bindings in F10

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008, Dave Cross wrote:

2008/11/27 Sam Varshavchik <mrsam courier-mta com>:
In F10, I cannot compile neither Perl-RPM nor Perl-RPM2.

Am I boned?

Looks like the Fedora Perl package maintainers might have reached the
same conclusion. RPM2 was included in Fedora 9, but appears to have
been dropped for Fedora 10.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/perl-RPM2

Hmm, I sent patches to resurrect perl-RPM2 to the Fedora package maintainers, didn't notice it got dropped...

Anyway, I have the patches stashed away somewhere if somebody wants them. The problem is that there are way too many perl-RPM bindings and all of them appear more or less dead :-/

	- Panu -