USB ehci_hcd where?

I just upgraded my Thinkpad T40p from F9 to F10.

I suffer from the well known USB bug. Each time I connect a memory stick
I get the message
  usb 1-4: new high speed USB debice using ehci_hcd ...
  hub 1-0:1.0 unable to enumerate USB device on port 4 (repeated)
and device is not mounted.

In F9 I could remove the module ehci_hcd and the stick mounted.

In F10 ehci_hcd is not in the module list. Does someone know what
happend to it and how I can remove it?

Thanks
Peter